“CM should hold a public survey over RTC strike”
By The New Indian Express 24-Oct-2019
- It seems that things can’t go well between TRS govt. and TSRTC workers in Telangana state.
- TSRTC JAC convenor E Aswathama Reddy challenged the CM to hold a public review over the RTC strike.
- Earlier, CM K Chandrashekhar Rao given a statement that the strike by the TSRTC workers was illegal.
- “In the referendum, if the people say the strike is illegal, I am ready to call it off. If they say it is legal, the CM should invite us for talks,” Aswathama Reddy told Indian Express.
- The TSRTC convenor also slammed the CM over his statement that RTC workers had withdrawn their primary demand for the merger.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know