JJP emerging as kingmaker in Haryana
- Dushyant Chautala is being entitled as the kingmaker in case of a close fight of Haryana's throne.
- The BJP was ahead in 40 of 90 seats while the Congress led in 30 seats, making the contest wide open in Haryana.
- Reports suggest Congress's Deependra Hooda and Mr Chautala had a meeting last evening.
- "These are just leads...the results will take time. The picture will be clearer later," said Naveen Kumar, BJP spokesperson.
- While most exit polls projected a comfortable victory for the BJP, few predicted a stricking fight between the BJP and Congress with the JJP emerging as kingmaker.
यह भी पढ़े: सुभाष चोपड़ा बने दिल्ली कांग्रेस के अध्यक्ष