Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board issues guidelines for bursting crackers
By Indiatoday 24-Oct-2019
- Keeping in line with the guidelines of the Supreme Court, Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB ) on Wednesday issued guidelines and time period for people to burst crackers on Diwali.
- The TNPCB fixed two slots between 6 am to 7 am and between 7 pm to 8 pm.
- The agency would also monitor the air pollution in all the municipal corporations in days till the festival and thereafter. Strict action would be initiated against people who will burst crackers exceeding the specified time limit.
- In a statement released by the TNPCB, the agency stated that welfare associations should obtain prior permission from local bodies to gather and burst crackers in public places.
- "Low decibel crackers should be used and bursting of crackers should be avoided near hospitals and places of worship. Crackers must also be avoided in inflammable areas and localities with huts," it said.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know