Jaish ‘threat’ to blow up courts on October 29
By Thetribune 24-Oct-2019
- A letter claiming to be from the Jaish-e-Mohammad, a terror outfit, has threatened to blow up the District Courts Complex and the Punjab and Haryana High Court on October 29.
- The letter was received by District Bar Association president NK Nanda around 2.30 pm today by Speed Post.
- The letter has the address of Aadil Khan, son of Jaish Khan, Hasanpur village, in Mohali.
- In the letter, Aadil Khan, who claims to be a commandant of the Jaish-e-Mohammad, stated that they wanted the government to stop “atrocities” in Kashmir.
- “We are informing you as our purpose is only to send a message to the government.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know