Congress dissolves its Gujarat unit, but asks state party president Amit Chavda to continue
By Firstpost 24-Oct-2019
- The Congress on Wednesday dissolved its Gujarat unit, but asked the state Congress chief Amit Chavda to continue.
- Sonia Gandhi has approved the proposal to dissolve the panel of office-bearers and executive committee of the Gujarat Pradesh Congress Committee, said a statement from general secretary KC Venugopal.
- The Pradesh Congress Committee (PCC) president (Chavda) shall remain unchanged, it added.
- The Gujarat unit would be revamped and a new body would be formed soon.
- The decision was in line with former party president Rahul Gandhi's suggestion to promote those who can perform.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know