No Question of Dropping NRC: State Home Minister Basavaraj Bommai
- BJP leader from Karnataka Basavaraj Bommai denied reports of BJP not implementing BRC in the state.
- Earlier there were reports that Karnataka govt will not implement NRC rather would create a database of immigrants.
- The State Home Minister said, " there is no question of dropping the NRC. The policy has to be taken up by the government."
Also Read: EVMs are Not Credible: Congress Leader Siddaramaiah
- Let us tell you that even when BJP was in the opposition they raised the issue of migrants in Bangalore.
- Earlier on 31st August, the final list of NRC was released in Assam which in which names of over 19 Lakh people were omitted.