No Question of Dropping NRC: State Home Minister Basavaraj Bommai
By India Today 23-Oct-2019
- BJP leader from Karnataka Basavaraj Bommai denied reports of BJP not implementing BRC in the state.
- Earlier there were reports that Karnataka govt will not implement NRC rather would create a database of immigrants.
- The State Home Minister said, " there is no question of dropping the NRC. The policy has to be taken up by the government."
Also Read: EVMs are Not Credible: Congress Leader Siddaramaiah
- Let us tell you that even when BJP was in the opposition they raised the issue of migrants in Bangalore.
- Earlier on 31st August, the final list of NRC was released in Assam which in which names of over 19 Lakh people were omitted.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know