Kerala govt. to revise high traffic fines
By Mathrubhumi 23-Oct-2019
- Kerala CM’s cabinet meet has approved the decision to reduce the hefty fine fixed as per the Motor Vehicle Amendment Act.
- The government has decided to reduce the fine after widespread criticism arose against the sudden hike.
- An official notification in this regard will be issued soon.
- According to the altered rates, the fine for not wearing a helmet or seat belt will be reduced from Rs 1000 to Rs 500.
- The fine fixed for violation of other rules will soon be informed by the Motor Vehicle Department.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know