Phagwara Cong nominee violates code, gets notice
By Thetribune 22-Oct-2019
- The Phagwara Assembly constituency recorded 55.9 per cent polling in the bypoll.
- Poll pundits say the low percentage could be due to disenchantment for candidates among voters and the ongoing festive season.
- Polling began at 7 am and continued till 6 pm, Returning Officer Latif Ahmed said.
- 800 police personnel, including two SPs, five DSPs and two companies of the Border Security Force were deployed in Phagwara, said SSP Satinder Singh.
- Congress candidate Balwinder Singh Dhaliwal wore a muffler printed with party symbol when he went to cast his vote at booth no. 184.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know