Notice to Bittu for going live on Facebook
Also Read: Randhawa: Will go ahead with function
- The Ludhiana rural police issued a notice to MP Ravneet Singh Bittu for going live on Facebook from Boparai Kalan village on Sunday and issuing threats to rivals.
- LIP candidate from Dakha Sukhdev Singh Chak had gone live on Facebook on Sunday.
- He claiming that Congress workers were distributing money to woo voters.
- LIP workers had cornered a car in which some Congress worker was sitting and tried to manhandle him but was later set free with a warning.
- Bittu went to the same spot and went live on Facebook and challenged the LIP candidate and leader to reach there if they want to test the patience of the Congress workers.