Randhawa: Will go ahead with function
By Thetribune 22-Oct-2019
- The Akal Takht’s directive over holding the main Gurpurb event by the SGPC has put the government in a fix.
- Cabinet Ministers Charanjit Channi and Sukhjinder Randhawa had sought directions to the SGPC to support the government events instead of erecting a separate stage.
- While there was no reaction from the Chief Minister on the Takht’s directive, Randhawa said.
- No political statement would be issued at the official event.
- “However, the main event on November 12 would be held under leadership of organising committee headed by the CM,” he said.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know