TDP leader arrested for allegedly conning Karnataka businessman of Rs 13 crore
By News Minute 22-Oct-2019
- TDP leader P Thikka Reddy was arrested by the Telangana police for allegedly cheating a businessman from Karnataka.
- He is accused to swindle nearly Rs 13 crores.
- The politician had promised to sell two lakh tonnes of spoiled rice to the businessman, showing the state government’s stock and claiming that it was his own.
- Shivraj runs a business called C Y Agadi Rice Traders, which deals in buying and selling of spoiled rice to poultry industries and breweries.
- Shivraj kept anticipating the stock to be delivered, but Thikka Reddy repeatedly made excuses delaying it.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know