OTET Results To Be Declared By Nov 21: Odisha Minister
By Odishatv 22-Oct-2019
- The results of Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) will be declared by November 21, 2019, informed Odisha School & Mass Education Minister Samir Ranjan Dash following a crucial meeting today.
- The Minister directed officials of the Board of Secondary Education (BSE) to launch a probe and find a solution to the issue of irregularities which surfaced during the conduct of OTET.
- Dash also admitted that there were mistakes in answer key while stating that rechecking fees collected from students will be refunded.
- “Within a month, the OTET results will be published and the board has been directed to refund rechecking fee to students,” said Dash.
- The meeting was also attended by Special Secretary, Additional Secretary, BSE Council Chairman and Chief Controller.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know