OTET Results To Be Declared By Nov 21: Odisha Minister
Also Read: Odisha govt gives control of Govardhan Math to Puri’s Shankaracharya
- The results of Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) will be declared by November 21, 2019, informed Odisha School & Mass Education Minister Samir Ranjan Dash following a crucial meeting today.
- The Minister directed officials of the Board of Secondary Education (BSE) to launch a probe and find a solution to the issue of irregularities which surfaced during the conduct of OTET.
- Dash also admitted that there were mistakes in answer key while stating that rechecking fees collected from students will be refunded.
- “Within a month, the OTET results will be published and the board has been directed to refund rechecking fee to students,” said Dash.
- The meeting was also attended by Special Secretary, Additional Secretary, BSE Council Chairman and Chief Controller.