Dakha bypoll: Complaint against SAD candidate for canvassing on Facebook Live
यह भी पढ़ें : जलालाबाद में कांग्रेस और अकाली वर्कर आमने-सामने, कुर्सियां तोड़ी
- Dakha Assembly constituency of Punjab recorded 50.80 per cent polling till 3 pm on Monday. Polling will continue till 6 pm.
- Heated arguments between Congress and Akali workers have been reported in some villages including Mandiani and Gorsian Kadar Baksh.
- Congress workers allegedly ‘manhandled’ the grandson of a former Akali sarpanch of Mandiani village outside the polling booth.
- A large number of political leaders from outside the constituency were present in area.
- 108 polling stations were declared critical while 40 polling stations were declared vulnerable by the EC.