Former TDP Minister Adinarayana Reddy joins BJP
By News Minute 21-Oct-2019
- Adinarayana Reddy, a three-time MLA in the previous Chandrababu Naidu government in Andhra Pradesh, joined the BJP in New Delhi.
- He was welcomed into the BJP by the party's National General Secretary Arun Singh, in the presence of National Working President of the party JP Nadda.
- Soon after joining the saffron party, Adinarayana Reddy said that he was deeply influenced by the policy decisions taken by PM Modi.
- He also went on to criticise CM Jagan’s governance regarding the Polavaram irrigation project and development works in the Amaravati capital region.
- Adinarayana Reddy has been elected to the Jammalamadugu constituency thrice since 2004.
ALSO READ: Andhra govt releases Rs 265 cr for AgriGold scam victims as promised
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know