Odisha MLA Lends Shoulder To Mortal Remains Of Villager
Odisha Sun Times
Also Read: Foreign tour operators told to prepare Odisha package
- BJD MLA from Dabugam Manohar Randhari won hearts of many by lending his shoulder to mortal remains of a villager in Kenduguda village of Nabarangpur district today.
- After receiving death of Indra Gouda, one of his supporters, Randhari reached Kenduguda village to pay his last respects.
- Randhari shouldered Gouda’s body on way to the cremation ground for last rites.
- He had also hit headlines for his out of the box thinking earlier.
- He had also taken up spadework to repair a mud-filled road on his way to Jabaguda village in Papadahandi block in July this year.