Odisha MLA Lends Shoulder To Mortal Remains Of Villager
By Odishasuntimes 21-Oct-2019
- BJD MLA from Dabugam Manohar Randhari won hearts of many by lending his shoulder to mortal remains of a villager in Kenduguda village of Nabarangpur district today.
- After receiving death of Indra Gouda, one of his supporters, Randhari reached Kenduguda village to pay his last respects.
- Randhari shouldered Gouda’s body on way to the cremation ground for last rites.
- He had also hit headlines for his out of the box thinking earlier.
- He had also taken up spadework to repair a mud-filled road on his way to Jabaguda village in Papadahandi block in July this year.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know