Andhra government shuffles ministers in-charge of districts
By News Minute 21-Oct-2019
- The Andhra Pradesh government has changed the district in-charge ministers for 12 out of the 13 districts in the state.
- The in-charge minister has been changed for all districts except for Chittoor, with IT and Industries Minister Mekapati Goutham Reddy retaining the charge.
- Ministers were nominated for the districts through a GO issued on Sunday, superseding the earlier nominations passed on July 4.
- The district in-charge ministers are responsible for reviewing and monitoring the implementation of various government welfare and development activities according to the order.
- While most of the ministers were simply reshuffled and allotted a different district, three ministers were relieved of the duties of district in-charge and replaced.
ALSO READ: Andhra govt releases Rs 265 cr for AgriGold scam victims as promised
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know