Telangana: HPC project seeks Rs 3,418 cr from Centre
Also read: Harish Rao celebrates with Poreddypally villagers
- Telangana has sought financial assistance of Rs 3,418 crore from the Central govt. for the Hyderabad Pharma City (HPC) project.
- Industries Minister K T Rama Rao wrote separate letters to Union Minister of Commerce and Industries Piyush Goyal.
- Rao also wrote to Union Minister of Petroleum, Natural Gas and Steel Dharmendra Pradhan for the supply of natural gas.
- Rao seeks an Aid of Rs 1,318 crore for implementation of external infrastructure linkages and of Rs 2,100 crore for internal infrastructure development.
- The Minister said that the HPC is the world’s largest Integrated Pharma Park to promote domestic manufacturing of pharmaceuticals.