Telangana: HPC project seeks Rs 3,418 cr from Centre
By Telangana Today 21-Oct-2019
- Telangana has sought financial assistance of Rs 3,418 crore from the Central govt. for the Hyderabad Pharma City (HPC) project.
- Industries Minister K T Rama Rao wrote separate letters to Union Minister of Commerce and Industries Piyush Goyal.
- Rao also wrote to Union Minister of Petroleum, Natural Gas and Steel Dharmendra Pradhan for the supply of natural gas.
- Rao seeks an Aid of Rs 1,318 crore for implementation of external infrastructure linkages and of Rs 2,100 crore for internal infrastructure development.
- The Minister said that the HPC is the world’s largest Integrated Pharma Park to promote domestic manufacturing of pharmaceuticals.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know