No alliance, but ready to talk merger with Naidu's TDP: BJP MP GVL Narasimha Rao
By News Minute 21-Oct-2019
- BJP leader G V L Narasimha Rao said that if N Chandrababu Naidu is ready to merge his TDP with the BJP, he is ready to talk to the party leadership.
- Addressing a news conference in Vijayawada, he also said that TDP chief Naidu was regretting snapping ties with the BJP.
- "But, I don't know if he is scared after seeing (P.) Chidambaram, (D.K.) Shivakumar and other leaders," he remarked.
- The Rajya Sabha member said that BJP didn't need any tie-up with the TDP as the party lacked credibility and even ideology.
- Claiming that the BJP had helped Naidu become the Chief Minister in the past, he said the TDP President never became the Chief Minister on his own.
ALSO READ: Andhra govt releases Rs 265 cr for AgriGold scam victims as promised
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know