In Dakha, drugs weigh heavy on voters’ mind
By The Tribune 21-Oct-2019
- Around 1.84 lakh voters will decide the fate of 11 candidates contesting the bypoll from Dakha on Monday.
- Drug menace, unsafe drinking water, unemployment, dirty ponds and lack of basic amenities are the major poll issues in the constituency.
- Drug menace is still a major issue in various villages as many youngsters have lost their lives to it
- The residents complained of dirty ponds, which are spreading unsanitary conditions
- The government health centres in the constituency are also crying for attention, while the residents want that multi-specialty hospitals should be opened in the constituency
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know