Bijepur bypoll to witness tough fight in Odisha
By Outlookindia 20-Oct-2019
- Bijepur Assembly constituency under Odisha''s Bargarh Lok Sabha seat is set to witness a tough fight, which is going to the polls for the third time in less than two years.
- The Biju Janata Dal (BJD), the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and the Congress have campaigned extensively for their party candidates ahead of the bypoll scheduled to be held on October 21.
- It is believed that the real electoral battle is going to be fought between the BJP and the ruling BJD, like two previous elections in the constituency.
- While BJD has fielded former MLA Rita Sahu, BJP has nominated Sanat Kumar Gartia and Congress has fielded Dillip Kumar Panda.
- "Naveen Patnaik had contested the election to ensure development in the constituency. But, he betrayed the people of Bijepur by vacating the seat.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know