Poll din ends in Jalalabad, jobs major issue for voters
By Thetribune 20-Oct-2019
- Campaigning for the high-profile Jalalabad constituency ended today.
- Voters, who witnessed a one-sided contest during the previous three Assembly elections, are likely to see a fierce electoral battle between traditional political rivals — the Congress and Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD).
- The polling will take place on Monday.
- Both ruling and Opposition leaders have put in their full might with the SAD trying to retain the seat while the Congress trying to wrest it.
- “Although Sukhbir got streets and lanes constructed in villages, he failed to provide jobs to youths.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know