Uttarakhand government imposes ban on gutka, pan masala for a year
By Dna 20-Oct-2019
- In order to clamp down on the harmful effects of nicotine-based chewing products and tobacco.
- The Uttarakhand Government has placed a ban on the manufacture, storage, distribution and sale of gutka and pan masala in the state for a year.
- The Food Safety Commissioner Nitesh Kumar issued an order to this effect on Friday evening.
- The order stated that the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India forbids the use of tobacco and nicotine in any product as an ingredient.
- The Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006, gives power to the State Government to impose a ban on food products in the public interest.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know