Andhra govt releases Rs 265 cr for AgriGold scam victims as promised
By News Minute 19-Oct-2019
- The YSRCP government in Andhra is taking measures to ensure the welfare of AgriGold scam victims and has released Rs. 264.99 crore.
- This step by the government would benefit the lakhs of depositors who lost their savings.
- Around 200 people have lost their lives in Andhra alone due to the scam, while the victims are spread across nine states.
- The government on Friday issued orders releasing Rs. 264.99 crore which will benefit 3.69 lakh depositors in the state.
- District Collectors and Home department officials concerned, including DGP of the state, were asked to take necessary measures to disburse the relief amount.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know