North Karnataka Should be Separate State: BJP legislator Umesh Kati
By Times Of India 19-Oct-2019
- BJP legislator Umesh Katti chastised CM BS Yediyurappa for promising to release water to Maharashtra.
- He stirred controversy by demanding separate statehood for North Karnataka citing inadequate relief to victims of the recent floods.
- Let us tell you Umesh Katti has been at odds with the CM ever since he was denied a ministerial post.
Also Read: Karnataka HC Cancels Order Discharging G Janardhana Reddy of life-term offence
- Yediyurappa had promised to release water to farmers of the state.
- Katti also berated PM Modi for the Centre’s “inadequate relief fund for flood victims” while also punishing Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis over water-sharing.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know