Jagdeep Dhankhar Attends Meeting at Jadavpur University Months After Babul Supriyo Controversy
By Navbharat Times 19-Oct-2019
- WB Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar attended a 'court' meeting a month after the Babul Supriyo was attacked by a violent mob at Kolkata Jadavpur University campus.
- The meeting was held to decide the names of Honoris Causa, an honorary degree offered by the university.
- He arrived at the university campus at 11 am and attended a meeting with the Vice-Chancellor.
Also Read: Would Have Given BJP Our UBI Figures: Nobel Prize winner Abhijit Banerjee
- Pro-vice chancellors, registrars, and heads of various departments also attended the meeting which lasted for about an hour.
- Earlier, Babul Supriyo was shown black flags in the university and a section of the students had punched him.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know