Declare holiday on October 21 for casting votes, says Election Commission
By Indianexpress 19-Oct-2019
- The Election Commission has asked all owners of businesses and industrial units that on October 21, to provide a holiday to their workforce to enable them to cast their votes.
- That the bye-elections will be held in six assembly constituencies in gujarat.
- The Election Commission wants peacefull elections in all six constituencies.
- The Commission has also asked all employees and daily wagers to be paid, despite the holiday.
- Those not following these directives will be punished, the Commission stated in a release.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know