File report on Min SP Velumani graft allegations in two weeks: Madras HC to DVAC
By News Minute 19-Oct-2019
- The Madras HC came down harshly on the Directorate of Vigilance and Anti-Corruption (DVAC) for delaying the preliminary inquiry into graft allegations against SP Velumani, Tamil Nadu's Minister.
- Superintendent of Police Ponni, who is attached to the DVAC, has been asked to take up the probe.
- According to a report, the minister was given a last chance to file his counter-affidavit in the matter before November 1.
- Arappor Iyakkam, a Chennai-based anti-corruption NGO had submitted evidence of alleged unfair practices and corruption.
- According to a report, the counsel for the NGO, argued that the DVAC did not intend to take the investigation to its logical conclusion.
ALSO READ: Stalin’s challenge to Ramadoss over Panchami land
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know