K-FON to solve the strengthen IT and lower connectivity cost : CM
By Times Of India 19-Oct-2019
- CM Pinarayi Vijayan said the basic preparations for the rollout of Kerala Fibre Optic Network (K-FON), was nearing completion.
- The project, aimed at setting up a robust fibre optic cable network across the state, using KSEB poles and transmission towers.
- This is expected to bring down the cost of internet service drastically in the state.
- It proposes to give free internet connectivity to 20 lakh financially-weak families in the state.
- The K-FON project, said Vijayan, would pave the way for a sharp jump in developments in the IT sector.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know