Booked in ‘false’ cases, Akalis protest in Dakha
By Thetribune 19-Oct-2019
- Accusing the police of registering false cases against Akali workers allegedly on the instructions of the Congress government.
- Senior SAD leaders, including Daljeet Singh Cheema, Bikram Singh Majithia and SAD candidate Manpreet Singh Ayali, gheraoed the Mullanpur Dakha police station.
- The SAD leaders and workers also raised slogans against the police for allegedly harassing party workers.
- They complained to SSP (Rural) Sandeep Goel about registration of "false" cases against party workers.
- Police teams from seven districts are conducting raids at the houses of Akali workers after registering "false" cases related to mobile theft, stubble-burning, etc, they alleged.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know