Terrorist Sleeper Cells Active in Bengaluru: BJP leader Basavaraj Bommai
By Navbharat Times 18-Oct-2019
- BJP leader Basavaraj Bommai said that terrorists' sleeper cells are active in Bengaluru and Mysuru.
- He said their activities have increased in coastal Karnataka and the Bay of Bengal.
- The NIA suspected activity of Jamaat-ul-Mujahideen Bangladesh (JMB) militants in coastal Karnataka and some interiors of Karnataka.
Also Read: Opposition Needs a Fresh Face to Take on PM Modi: HD Deve Gowda
- Bommai said, "There is a possibility of a sleeper cell in Bengaluru and Mysuru."
- He warned that JMB has not only expanded its activities in coastal Karnataka and the interiors of the state but also in coastal areas of Bay of Bengal and the Arabian Ocean.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know