Stalin’s challenge to Ramadoss over Panchami land
- DMK chief M K Stalin said that he will quit politics if PMK founder S Ramadoss proves that the Murasoli office is constructed over Panchami land.
- Stalin said the office of his party’s mouthpiece Murasoli was constructed over the land which was owned privately.
- ”If Ramadoss can prove that it is Panchami land I will quit politics. If he is not able to do that will he and his son quit politics?” he tweeted.
- The recent spat between Ramadoss and Stalin began after Stalin tweeted about praising the movie Asuran which spoke about panchami lands.
- Responding to this Ramadoss tweeted, ”Learning a lesson from Asuran, I hope Stalin returns the land on which Murasoli is constructed to its rightful owner.”