Stalin’s challenge to Ramadoss over Panchami land
By Newstodaynet 18-Oct-2019
- DMK chief M K Stalin said that he will quit politics if PMK founder S Ramadoss proves that the Murasoli office is constructed over Panchami land.
- Stalin said the office of his party’s mouthpiece Murasoli was constructed over the land which was owned privately.
- ”If Ramadoss can prove that it is Panchami land I will quit politics. If he is not able to do that will he and his son quit politics?” he tweeted.
- The recent spat between Ramadoss and Stalin began after Stalin tweeted about praising the movie Asuran which spoke about panchami lands.
- Responding to this Ramadoss tweeted, ”Learning a lesson from Asuran, I hope Stalin returns the land on which Murasoli is constructed to its rightful owner.”
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know