State govt to scrap interviews for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission(APPSC) recruits
- Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan has decided to remove the interview component in the recruitment process of the APPSC.
- Government staff hired from January 2020 will be hired solely based on their performance in the selection exams and will not go through any interview.
- At a review meeting, CM Jagan also instructed officials to release a calendar on job vacancies and exams in January every year.
- The YSRCP government had conducted the exam and released the results within a month, terming it as one of its key achievements within 100 days of coming to power.
- Whereas, TDP also alleged that each post was being sold for Rs 4 lakh.
Also Read: K Palaniswami Will be AIADMK CM Candidate in 2021 Election