YSRCP MLA from Tuni booked in murder case of Andhra journalist
By News Minute 18-Oct-2019
- East Godavari police have registered an FIR against local YSRC MLA and government chief whip Dadisetti Raja in connection with the brutal murder of a local Andhra journalist in Tuni.
- K Sathyanarayana, was a reporter with the Telugu newspaper Andhrajyothi was attacked near his residence.
- The police booked the MLA after a complaint by the deceased journalist's family members.
- Based on the crime scene and the injury, investigating officers suspect that heavyweight iron rods may have been used in the attack.
- Jana Sena Party President Pawan Kalyan strongly condemned the ghastly murder and termed this as an attack on journalism.
Also Read: K Palaniswami Will be AIADMK CM Candidate in 2021 Election
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know