Congress Spokesperson Arrested for Posting Against TMC Govt: Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury
- Congress leader Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury accused the WB government of arresting party spokesperson Bandopadhyay for posting against the TMC government.
- Bandopadhyay was arrested by a team of Purulia district police from their home in the North 24 Parganas district on Thursday evening.
- The West Bengal Police and Purulia Police have neither confirmed nor denied the arrest or detention of Bandopadhyay.
Also Read: ‘Jingoistic’ Hindutva threat to secular fabric: Sitaram Yechury
- When asked about the alleged arrest of a senior officer of Purulia police, he said, "We will tell you later."
- Bandopadhyay is known for his strong criticism of the Trinamool government through posts on social media.