Congress Spokesperson Arrested for Posting Against TMC Govt: Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury
By Navbharat Times 18-Oct-2019
- Congress leader Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury accused the WB government of arresting party spokesperson Bandopadhyay for posting against the TMC government.
- Bandopadhyay was arrested by a team of Purulia district police from their home in the North 24 Parganas district on Thursday evening.
- The West Bengal Police and Purulia Police have neither confirmed nor denied the arrest or detention of Bandopadhyay.
Also Read: ‘Jingoistic’ Hindutva threat to secular fabric: Sitaram Yechury
- When asked about the alleged arrest of a senior officer of Purulia police, he said, "We will tell you later."
- Bandopadhyay is known for his strong criticism of the Trinamool government through posts on social media.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know