UP: CM Yogi banned mobile phone in all colleges, universities
By Hindustan Times 18-Oct-2019
- The Yogi govt. in UP has banned the use of mobile phones in colleges and universities in the state.
- A circular to this effect has been issued by the Directorate of Higher Education in Uttar Pradesh.
- The ban is also applicable to teachers across all universities and colleges in the state.
- The Directorate of Higher Education issued the circular to ensure a ‘better teaching environment for students’.
- Earlier, Yogi has banned the use of mobile phones during his official meetings, including Cabinet meetings.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know