UP: CM Yogi banned mobile phone in all colleges, universities
Also read: AMU पॉलीटिक्स में कूदे CM योगी, कहा- बनाएंगे राजा महेंद्र प्रताप यूनिवर्सिटी
- The Yogi govt. in UP has banned the use of mobile phones in colleges and universities in the state.
- A circular to this effect has been issued by the Directorate of Higher Education in Uttar Pradesh.
- The ban is also applicable to teachers across all universities and colleges in the state.
- The Directorate of Higher Education issued the circular to ensure a ‘better teaching environment for students’.
- Earlier, Yogi has banned the use of mobile phones during his official meetings, including Cabinet meetings.