UP: CM Yogi banned mobile phone in all colleges, universities
By Hindustan Times 18-Oct-2019
- The Yogi govt. in UP has banned the use of mobile phones in colleges and universities in the state.
- A circular to this effect has been issued by the Directorate of Higher Education in Uttar Pradesh.
- The ban is also applicable to teachers across all universities and colleges in the state.
- The Directorate of Higher Education issued the circular to ensure a ‘better teaching environment for students’.
- Earlier, Yogi has banned the use of mobile phones during his official meetings, including Cabinet meetings.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know