Tamil Nadu govt hikes DA for its employees
- The Tamil Nadu government has hiked dearness allowance for its employees by 5% with effect from July.
- An order issued by finance secretary S Krishnan on Thursday said the DA would be hiked from 12% to 17%.
- This is applicable to all full-time employees who are getting DA at present.
- The revised DA will also apply to teaching and non-teaching staff working in aided educational institutions and employee under local bodies and others.
- "The payment of arrears of dearness allowance from July 2019 to September 2019 shall be drawn and disbursed immediately by existing cashless mode of ECS." said Krishnan.
Also Read: K Palaniswami Will be AIADMK CM Candidate in 2021 Election