Ayali: Police ‘harassing’ SAD workers
By Thetribune 18-Oct-2019
- SAD Dakha candidate Manpreet Singh Ayali accused the Congress government and police for allegedly harassing Akali workers.
- Ayali alleged that a team of the Ropar police had come to arrest one of their workers today, but they opposed the police action.
- He stopped the police from arresting the worker.
- Appearing live on his Facebook page, Ayali alleged that the police were harassing Akali workers and they did not allow the cops to arrest the worker.
- He alleged that false cases were being registered against the Akali workers before the byelection.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know