Ayali: Police ‘harassing’ SAD workers
Also Read: CM playing divisive card to divert attention: Malik
- SAD Dakha candidate Manpreet Singh Ayali accused the Congress government and police for allegedly harassing Akali workers.
- Ayali alleged that a team of the Ropar police had come to arrest one of their workers today, but they opposed the police action.
- He stopped the police from arresting the worker.
- Appearing live on his Facebook page, Ayali alleged that the police were harassing Akali workers and they did not allow the cops to arrest the worker.
- He alleged that false cases were being registered against the Akali workers before the byelection.