Modi govt planning to implement NRC across India: Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani
By Moneycontrol 18-Oct-2019
- Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani claimed that the Union government is planning to implement the National Register of Citizens (NRC) across the country to expel illegal immigrants.
- Addressing a poll rally at Radhanpur in Patan district, Rupani also accused the opposition Congress of turning a blind eye to illegal immigrants.
- "For votebank politics, Congress allowed such illegal immigrants to settle permanently in India.
- Congress created a situation where citizens suffered because of these illegal settlers," he said.
- The BJP-led government under prime minister Narendra Modi is planning to implement NRC across the country to compel these immigrants to leave the country," said Rupani.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know