Election Commission of India restricts exit poll during by-elections
By Nenow 17-Oct-2019
- ECI has restricted conduct of any exit poll and publication of the result of such exit poll during the period between 7:00 am and 6:30 pm on October 21.
- This is the period during which conducting any exit poll and publishing or publicizing by means of the print or electronic media or dissemination in any other manner.
- It may be mentioned that in Assam, by-elections will be held in the four Legislative Constituencies.
- Four constituencies are as follows: Ratabari (SC) (Karimganj district), 44-Jania (Barpeta district), 74-Rangapara (Sonitpur district) and 106-Sonari (Charaideo district).
- It is further clarified that displaying of any election matter including results of any opinion poll or any other poll survey would be prohibited during the period of 48 hours.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know