Kerala bypolls outcome could be a harbinger of things
By Millenniumpost 17-Oct-2019
- The outcome of five Kerala assembly by-polls could be the harbinger of the upcoming polls and the 2021 assembly polls.
- The three political fronts are hoping that, all of them will have something to cheer, when votes will be counted.
- After the shock defeat of the UDF candidate at the Pala Assembly by-election, last month, the Congress-led UDF camp had turned jittery.
- Out of the five that goes to the polls, four of them are presently held by the UDF and the CPI-M , holds one seat.
- As things stand now, the contest at Ernakulam seat, it continues to hold that dominance.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know