‘Muslims enjoying the 4% quota given by Congress’
By The Hindu 17-Oct-2019
- Former minister Mohammed Ali Shabbir has accused Home Minister Mahmood Ali of misleading the Muslim community.
- Shabbir said that Mahmood was highly ignorant on the subject of minorities’ welfare.
- In a statement, he referred to Mahmood Ali’s speech in Huzurnagar wherein he claimed that TRS government was secular.
- “Mahmood Ali is wrong in claiming that that he was first Muslim in the country to enjoy a top position,” he reminded.
- He added that congress party got Zakir Hussain and Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed elected to the post of President of India.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know