‘Muslims enjoying the 4% quota given by Congress’
By The Hindu 17-Oct-2019
- Former minister Mohammed Ali Shabbir has accused Home Minister Mahmood Ali of misleading the Muslim community.
- Shabbir said that Mahmood was highly ignorant on the subject of minorities’ welfare.
- In a statement, he referred to Mahmood Ali’s speech in Huzurnagar wherein he claimed that TRS government was secular.
- “Mahmood Ali is wrong in claiming that that he was first Muslim in the country to enjoy a top position,” he reminded.
- He added that congress party got Zakir Hussain and Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed elected to the post of President of India.
क्या करतारपुर कॉरिडोर खोलना हो सकता है ISI का एजेंडा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know