Counsel absent, Bunny to pay Rs 4K
By Thetribune 17-Oct-2019
- Jasjit Singh Bunny, an accused in a molestation case, has to shell out Rs 4,000 after statements of the complainant and a witness could not be recorded in the court.
- During a resumed hearing in the case today, the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM) Abhishek Phutela directed Bunny, son of a former Punjab Minister, to pay Rs 2,000 each to the complainant and another witness in the case who reached the court to record their statements.
- During the previous hearing on September 20, the victim’s statement was partly recorded and the suspect had taken exemption from appearance.
- The complainant and the witness were asked to record their statements today.
- The proceedings could not take place further as Bunny was present, but his counsel was found absent. The court told Bunny to pay Rs 4,000 to the witness and the complainant.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know