Mizoram: Tug-of-war over Bru repatriation still continues
Also read: Mizoram ex-governor to appear in Rajasthan court
- Since last 16 days, the ration has been stopped in 10 Bru refugee camps located in North Tripura district.
- In this situation, a meeting was organized at state guest house in Agartala about the repatriation issue.
- MHA special secretary A P Maheshwari was present in that meeting on behalf of the central govt.
- Later he told reporters that govt. has taken a clear stand that Bru refugee camps cannot continue in Tripura anymore.
- Maheshwari told the government is ready to help them.