Mizoram: Tug-of-war over Bru repatriation still continues
By Northeast Now 17-Oct-2019
- Since last 16 days, the ration has been stopped in 10 Bru refugee camps located in North Tripura district.
- In this situation, a meeting was organized at state guest house in Agartala about the repatriation issue.
- MHA special secretary A P Maheshwari was present in that meeting on behalf of the central govt.
- Later he told reporters that govt. has taken a clear stand that Bru refugee camps cannot continue in Tripura anymore.
- Maheshwari told the government is ready to help them.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know