Survey to study status of schemes in Telangana
By Telangana Today 17-Oct-2019
- The State Govt. plans to conduct a large-scale household survey to measure the outcomes of its various development programmes.
- The inputs from the survey are to be used to optimise personnel and financial management and refine programme implementation.
- The Finance and Planning Departments entered into a tripartite agreement with the Centre for Effective Governance.
- The partnership will improve socio-economic outcomes and the quality of public expenditure in Telangana.
- The MoU for the partnership was signed in the presence of Vice-Chairman of the State Planning Board B Vinod Kumar and FM T Harish Rao.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know