From Constituent Assembly to Azam Khan, Indian Muslims have supported cow slaughter ban
By ThePrint 16-Oct-2019
- The cow slaughter and beef ban have led to many incidents of violence targeting India’s Muslims in recent years, emboldened by the political climate of Hindutva.
- There were two prominent Muslim leaders in India’s Constituent Assembly who had advocated for a national ban on cow slaughter.
- Both Muslim members of the Constituent Assembly, Lari and Saadulla, had demolished the idea that the demand for a ban on cow slaughter had anything to do with economy or agriculture.
Also Read: Probe Agency questioned P Chidambaram at Tihar Jail
- Dr B.R. Ambedkar argued that animals can’t have fundamental rights as these rights are meant only for citizens.
- Muslim leaders like Azam Khan are still saying the same.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know