Senior Odisha BJP Leader Damodar Rout Quits Party
By Ndtv 16-Oct-2019
- Senior BJP leader Damodar Rout resigned from the primary membership of the party on Wednesday.
- Rout alleged that he was not being involved in party activities ahead of the Bijepur Assembly by-poll in Odisha.
- Mr Rout, sent his resignation letter to BJP state president BK Panda.
- "Party doesn’t require my involvement in its programmes and policy-making process after the general elections," Mr Rout said.
PM Modi Wishes Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik 'Long, Healthy Live' on 73rd Birthday
- He was being forced to retire from active politics for not being relevant in the party, the letter read.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know