Anti Siddaramaiah Camp Misses Meeting KC Venugopal
By Times Of India 16-Oct-2019
- Anti Siddaramiah camp was absent from a meeting called by AICC general secretary and Karnataka in-charge KC Venugopal.
- The absence is being perceived as continued opposition to Siddaramaiah being named a leader of the opposition.
- They say he was chosen against the “advice” of senior leaders in the state unit.
Also Read: DK Shivakumar's Wife and Mother Moves to Delhi HC Against ED Summons
- Excluding Siddaramaiah and his “boys”, none of the other senior leaders including HK Patil, BK Hariprasad, KH Muniyappa attended the meeting.
- The ‘meeting’ ended on an embarrassing note with Venugopal and Siddaramaiah having to wait for three hours before calling it off.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know