AP government will waive loans of all women's groups: Peddireddy
By HansIndia 15-Oct-2019
- Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Minister Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy said that the government will increase the number of beneficiaries under the YSR Pension scheme.
- The pension facility will be ensured to all eligible persons, he reiterated.
- He said that seven lakh more beneficiaries will be added to the YSR Pension scheme from January 2020.
- The government will clear loans taken by 9.33 lakh women Self-Help Groups worth Rs 27,186 crore and make them debt-free, he announced.
- DRDA PDs must go to the field and work for 15 days every month, directed the Minister and asked them to monitor the execution of the prestigious 'Navaratnalu' scheme, rural development projects and various other government schemes in the State.
Millet Board to be set up for supporting the farmers: Chief Minister Jagan
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know