Cong blocking Central schemes: Harsimrat
By Thetribune 15-Oct-2019
- Minister Harsimrat Kaur Badal said the Congress government was putting obstacles in the way of implementation of Central projects such as AIIMS and Mega Food Park in Ludhiana.
- Campaigning for SAD candidate Raj Singh Dibbipura in Jalalabad, Harsimrat said the government was discriminating against all sections of society.
- Harsimrat said instead of eradicating drugs in four weeks, the state had seen an unprecedented increase in its trafficking.
- There had been around 600 drug-related deaths, she said.
- She alleged that the Jalalabad constituency had been denied funds for the past two years under the Congress rule.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know