TMC Worker Beaten to Death in East Midnapore, Party Blames BJP
By Telegraph India 15-Oct-2019
- A former TMC gram panchayat member was beaten to death in broad daylight on Monday in East Midnapore’s Moyna.
- In recent weeks Basudeb Mandal’s killing was the second such incident after a TMC working president Kurban Shah was killed inside a party office.
- Mandal was beaten to death with sticks and spears and he was found by a civic volunteer with numerous injuries.
- Mandal was declared dead on arrival at the Tamluk Sub-divisional Hospital.
- TMC workers blocked roads demanding the arrests of the culprits and accusing the BJP of having carried out the murder.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know